Thermal-Fluids Central is an online, free-access e-global center supported by
Global Digital Central on an "as is" basis to connect the global community
in thermal-fluids science and technology. It is a one-stop information resource for those working in industry,
academia, and research laboratories in all areas of thermal-fluids sciences and engineering--including thermal fluids, heat and mass transfer, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, combustion, and multiphase systems.
Thermal-Fluids Central was founded on the idea that in the digital era the technical community
needs innovative tools and applications to find all relevant information through one website; including research,
educational, outreach, and professional activities. All materials presented in Thermal-Fluids Central--whether
submitted by the community or created by the founders--is free to view. There is also no charge for submitting materials
on the Thermal-Fluids Central website for any applications including books, journals, jobs, events, news, and encyclopedias.
Thermal-Fluids Central uses a ".org" domain to symbolize the relatively non-commercial nature, public service mission, and
non-corporate culture of
Global Digital Central.
Thermal-Fluids Central provides the following free services:
- Thermal-FluidsPedia - A comprehensive reference for professionals and students requiring
information about thermal-fluids science and engineering. Authored and continuously updated
by approved and qualified contributors and editors.
- Journals - A premiere free-access and peer-reviewed frontier journal site,
serving the needs of the thermal-fluids community. See the latest research or submit an
article. Quickly share your research with the global thermal-fluids community, for increased
citations and impact at no cost.
- e-Books - Free access textbooks and monograph in thermal-fluids science and engineering.
- e-Resources - e-Resources is an open repository where contributors can share lectures,
presentations, simulation tools, and other material related to thermal-fluids science and engineering. It is a free
service, and you can also search our repository for existing resources. Preserve your technical
contributions long term and let e-Resources manage your files safely and securely.
- Jobs - Search available jobs in companies and universities involving
thermal-fluids. You may also advertise any open positions in thermal-fluids for free.
- Events - Search available events involving thermal-fluids science and engineering.
You may also post an upcoming event in thermal-fluids science and engineering for free.
- Forum - Meet and discuss with fellow thermal-fluids colleagues from all over the
world. This is a free forum discussion platform for everyone interested in thermal-fluids
science and technology.
- News & Announcements - Thermal-Fluids Central staff search hundreds of
sources daily and select relevant top stories of importance to the thermal-fluids community.
The thermal-fluids community can also submit worthy news.
- Who's Who - Thermal-Fluids Central has compiled the most comprehensive directory
of who's who in thermal-fluids science and engineering from all over the world.
- Links - Contains a database with links to websites that provide exceptional
content that are of interest to the thermal-fluids community.
There can be no better way to fulfill the mission of furthering knowledge in our field than by making research, technical information, and professional needs freely
available to a global audience. We are in the initial stages of this innovative opportunity to reach out
to our thermal-fluids community in this global digital era. Your technical contribution to various
aspects of Thermal-Fluids Central as well as your input to promote this activity is greatly
appreciated. Please visit the Thermal-Fluids Central website regularly as new materials are continuously added.
Global Digital Central
PO Box 257
Columbia, MO 65201